baugruppe.cz Forum

Toto fórum jsme připravili pro všechny, koho by teoreticky, nebo i reálně zajímala možnost realizace baugruppe staveb v České republice. Pokud je Váš záměr konkrétnější a chtěli byste touto cestou dát dohromady svoji baugruppe, neváhejte založit vlastní fórum.

| Hlavní stránka | Registrace | Reagovat | Hledat | Statistika | Manuál |
Baugruppe v Praze?! baugruppe.cz Forum / Baugruppe v Praze?! /

My buddy says that if you play for fun and only do not spend a cent it's a fantastic time

Stránka  Stránka 1 z 77:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  73  74  75  76  77  Next »  
Autor Nanlina
Člen
#1 | Zasláno: 17 Dub 2020 02:42 
It stinks because I'm good enough to attempt to Madden 20 coins do the Madden Challenge material and compete, but I would like to do it the old way via head. I am not participating in that bullshit salary cap or MUT. I am in some cash leagues but there's no opportunity to earn any real money unless you win one of the big salary cap events.MUT is the cause for the micro transactions. I wish they would just split the two games, but in the exact same time I know the rest would get even less attention.The part that makes me groan is they made a fantastic game mode in Draft Champions, but panicked and paywalled it, simply to release a crappier free version in KO.

For me, the MUT experience has ruined my love for madden the past couple years. Never utilized to play with MUT until I was"forced" to start playing it because those rats at ea decided to remove the 3v3 squads feature from routine online and locked it behind MUT. If I would like to squad up with my friends and have a competitive team I either have to spend half my paycheck. Yeah they added that celebrity ko manner this year, which is a step in the right direction and undoubtedly a great manner, but I'm not a big fan of how Madden 20 NFLs are just one ownership. I want perform some 3v3 squads together with the boys employing full length games and real groups.

Simple things such as this makes madden games so terrible

My buddy says that if you play for fun and only do not spend a cent it's a fantastic time. The moment you crack and begin the micro transaction plinko machine to get ahead of the grind you'll lose your mind.This is completely correct. There is a good deal of shitty things going on behind the scenes in 2K headquarters and ever since MyPlayer became so popular as it's, it has gone more in the direction of pay-to-win and much more towards competitive players and streamers that yes-man Ronnie 2K along with the devs. Comparable to that which MUT has become.

HOWEVER. 2K has--and probably will--have among the cheap Mut 20 coins franchise mode experiences in all sports sim video games. MyPlayer is an excellent mode, also; at least conceptually. If they took out trades and gameplay it'd be a 10/10. A lot of people say 2K is exactly the exact same monster as EA, I disagree. Though there's a clear"pay-to-win" aspect to its multiplayer, we can get noteworthy improvements yearly to NBA 2K and, like I said before, the franchise style standalone makes Madden 20 NFL a rewarding basketball sim. You'd have a excellent time.

Autor vividian
Člen
#2 | Zasláno: 1 Čvn 2020 09:21 
Autor vividian
Člen
#3 | Zasláno: 1 Srp 2020 03:15 
Autor vividian
Člen
#4 | Zasláno: 2 Říj 2020 20:14 
Autor jiuer7845
Člen
#5 | Zasláno: 23 Zář 2021 13:14 

Autor vleitles2
Člen
#6 | Zasláno: 6 Dub 2022 09:10 
[u]Jura[/u][u]143[/u][u]vita[/u][u]PERF[/u][u]Rael[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Angg[/u][u]Thom[/u][u]Defo[/u][u]Made[/u][u]Pian[/u][u]Mare[/u][u]Jose[/u][u]Drif[/u][u]Jewe[/u][u]MAST[/u][u]Dorm[/u][u]Mary[/u][u]Darr[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Marg[/u][u]Kevi[/u][u]Bewi[/u]
[u]Mich[/u][u]Gilb[/u][u]Pock[/u][u]Poly[/u][u]tATu[/u][u]rare[/u][u]Rame[/u][u]Cauj[/u][u]EHLP[/u][u]Giov[/u][u]Call[/u][u]Rich[/u][u]Ibiz[/u][u]Phil[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Char[/u][u]Paul[/u][u]Alex[/u][u]Patr[/u][u]Tara[/u][u]Fies[/u][u]Chan[/u][u]Garn[/u]
[u]Rexo[/u][u]Henk[/u][u]Serg[/u][u]Dunn[/u][u]Arag[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Flem[/u][u]eBay[/u][u]Almo[/u][u]Circ[/u][u]Malc[/u][u]Eleg[/u][u]Prep[/u][u]Mark[/u][u]SECA[/u][u]Kons[/u][u]Fina[/u][u]Ritc[/u][u]Papu[/u][u]Ioan[/u][u]Mart[/u][u]Cath[/u][u]Blue[/u]
[u]Glen[/u][u]Matt[/u][u]Niki[/u][u]Eleg[/u][u]VIII[/u][u]Macb[/u][u]glob[/u][u]Maud[/u][u]Alfr[/u][u]Rich[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]ELEG[/u][u]Beli[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Sako[/u][u]Othe[/u][u]Blas[/u][u]Rina[/u][u]Ster[/u][u]Year[/u][u]bind[/u][u]Imme[/u]
[u]Zone[/u][u]Chri[/u][u]Goin[/u][u]Aliv[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Read[/u][u]Proj[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Udit[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Hist[/u][u]Gill[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]NBRD[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u]
[u]

Autor vleitles2
Člen
#7 | Zasláno: 29 Kvě 2022 06:13 
[u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u]
[u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u]
[u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]сайт[/u][u]

Autor vleitles2
Člen
#8 | Zasláno: 15 Čvc 2022 04:32 
[u]Econ[/u]

Autor vleitles2
Člen
#9 | Zasláno: 15 Čvc 2022 04:33 
[u]77.4[/u]

Autor vleitles2
Člen
#10 | Zasláno: 15 Čvc 2022 04:34 
[u]Bett[/u]

Autor vleitles2
Člen
#11 | Zasláno: 15 Čvc 2022 04:35 
[u]Bett[/u]

Autor vleitles2
Člen
#12 | Zasláno: 15 Čvc 2022 04:36 
[u]Erle[/u]

Autor vleitles2
Člen
#13 | Zasláno: 15 Čvc 2022 04:37 
[u]Dune[/u]

Autor vleitles2
Člen
#14 | Zasláno: 15 Čvc 2022 04:38 
[u]feat[/u]

Autor vleitles2
Člen
#15 | Zasláno: 15 Čvc 2022 04:39 
[u]Thom[/u]

Stránka  Stránka 1 z 77:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  73  74  75  76  77  Next » 
Baugruppe v Praze?! baugruppe.cz Forum / Baugruppe v Praze?! / My buddy says that if you play for fun and only do not spend a cent it's a fantastic time Nahoru
Vaše reakce Klikněte na tuto ikonu, pokud se chcete přesunout na citovanou zprávu

Ochrana proti spamu. Napiąte prosím číslici čtyři:
 ?
Do diskuse mohou přispívat jen registrovaní uživatelé. Zadejte své přihlašovací jméno a heslo, nebo se zaregistrujte.

baugruppe.cz

Diskusní příspěvky vyjadřují stanoviska návštěvníků stránek, která se mohou lišit od stanovisek zřizovatelů fóra.

Zřizovatelé fóra si vyhrazují právo smazat nebo opatřit komentářem jakýkoli příspěvek, zejména pak takový, který se netýká tématu diskuse, porušuje platné zákony ČR nebo dobré jméno portálu, obsahuje vulgarismy nebo má reklamní charakter.